4 Key Areas of Church Alignment – Diagram
It is important to remember that in order to be a disciple making church, we must be aligned as a church in four key areas; Relationally, Philosophically, Theologically, and Organizationally.
- Valuing relationships with the same priority GOD does.
- God deeply desires that His creation be reconciled back to Him and to each other.
- Being known as lovers of God and others and be willing to fight for relationship.
- Understanding the importance of and having the willingness to be known more intimately.
- The vision, mission and process work together to accomplish the purpose of God’s Church; being a disciple making church.
- Elders, staff, key volunteers, and key influencers, all understand what the church believes and can explain the church’s position and beliefs.
- The time in meetings, the dollars being spent, and the energy/focus inside the church building and outside in the community are all areas very intentionally focused on keeping the purpose of the Church in the forefront.
Contents: 4 Key Areas of Church Alignment – diagram– Portable Document Format (.pdf file)
Facilitation: Facilitator & Participant
Target Audience: Young Adult/Adult
Format: 1 on 1/Small Group/Home Group/Discipleship Group
Time Frame: N/A
Relational Discipleship Network