Discipleshift1 Hosting Opportunities
Would you like to host a Discipleshift1 at your location?
The Relational Discipleship Network seeks to set Discipleshift1 dates and locations a year in advance. We are looking for churches who have a kingdom-mindset, whose leadership desires to invest in providing experiences in relational discipleship may want to explore hosting a Discipleshift1 event.
Below are some questions to help you determine if hosting a Discipleshift1 is right for your context and location.
Discipleshift1 Hosting Site criteria:
- Yes / No – Our church culture is actively engaged in relational disciple making.
- Yes / No – Through our national and local spheres of influence, we believe we will have close to 100 registrants.
- Yes / No – We have ample large meal and space for large group speakers and worship.
- Yes / No – On our site, we have 12-15 classrooms for small groups to work.
- Yes / No – Our geographic location is near a major airport.
- Yes / No – Our church body has a solid group of volunteers who would love to serve at a Discipleshift1.
- Yes / No – As a Senior Pastor at the Discipleshift1 Host Site, I am willing to speak to the large group.
If you respond YES to the above questions, The Relational Discipleship Network would like to talk with you about hosting a Discipleshift1 at your location.
Email Casey Yetter and set up a time for further discussion. email@example.com