Be the Disciple Maker you are called to be
Register for your two-day training experience today
make disciples as Jesus did through authentic relationships
Discipleshift1 is a two day (16 hour) hands-on training where pastors and leaders learn to make disciples of Jesus in real authentic relationships.
The problem today is…
Most Pastors have never been discipled in real authentic relationship.
Most Pastors haven't been equipped to make disciples who can make disciples.
Churches have replaced discipleship with unsuccessful programs and events.
This has left pastors feeling exhausted, discouraged, and alone.
We believe Jesus demonstrated the best method and model for relational discipleship that works in any context which is why we have created the Discipleshift1 experience to become confident disciple making leaders.
WE HAVE TRAINED AND COACHED OVER 100,000 PASTORS TO BECOME CONFIDENT DISCIPLE MAKING LEADERS
Renew your passion for ministry
Create a disciple-making culture at your church
Equip and release an army of disciple-makers into your community
Become a coach to other pastors
Hear what other pastors and leaders are saying about their two-day Discipleshift1 experience.
BECOME A CONFIDENT DISCIPLE MAKING LEADER
1. Register for a Discipleshift1
First, register for a Disicipleshift1 training where we model authentic relational disciple making and train you to implement Jesus’ method of discipleship.
2. Get 16 Hours of Intimate Hands-On Training
Second, get 16 hours of intimate hands-on training in a small group environment led by proven practitioners from across the country.
3. Experience Becoming a Confident Disciple Making Leader
Third, experience the life changing journey of a confident disciple making leader.
“Thank you so much for using your gifts for Jesus! Best conference on any subject I have ever attended!!! So grateful I could be there and glad three of my precious leaders could attend!”
– John Hughes – Minister of Spiritual Development – First Baptist Church – Tifton, GA
“Since my return from DS1, I have been living out the mantra, ‘Investing trumps training.’ God used the training to bring a freshness to my ministry and I am now connecting with several men who are far from God.”
– Randy Sims – Associate Pastor – Temple Baptist Church, Hattiesburg, MS
“Attending DS1 was a catalyst that helped our lead pastor and elders really commit to becoming a disciple-making church – we had to experience the disciple-making environment for ourselves to make the exciting potential real, and get us started on our journey.”
– Anne Cody – Director of Groups – Trinity Church – Lansing, MI
“The DS1 conference was the one thing I’ve been searching for my entire Christian life and didn’t know it.”
Ryan Atwood – Volunteer – Christ’s Church of the Valley – Mesa, Arizona
“So very grateful for RDN and all the awesome leaders! Truly transformational time!”
Steve Bullard – Senior Pastor – Royal Baptist Church – Newnan, Georgia
“Most everything we learned we experienced in a small group setting where the leaders modeled for us how to lead a safe relationship environment. It was excellent and I’d highly recommend signing up!”
Tim VandeGuchte – Pastor of Community & Mission – Grace Community Church – Hudsonville, Michigan
How much is it?
Early Bird Registration/per person
- Register early and take advantage of a huge discount!
- Early Bird Rate closes 3 weeks from the start of the event.
Regular Registration/per person
- For registrations booked within 3 weeks of the event start date.
- Only available if we haven’t reached our max capacity of 100 attendees.
2022 Dates & Locations
You’ll get a lot out of the experience attending alone, but attending as a leadership team will help get everyone on the same page and prepare you for taking your church to the next step in unity. We strongly encourage you to bring people of influence in your church.
Gather your team and register today!
Check back often for added dates and locations.
Feb 2-3, 2022 | Tomball, TX
Real Life Ministries Texas
April 20-21, 2022 | Wakarusa, IN
Wakarusa Missionary Church
May 18-19, 2022 | Post Falls, ID
Real Life Ministries
Post Falls, ID
July 13-14, 2022 | Parker, CO
Southeast Christian Church
Oct 12-13, 2022 | Knoxville, TN
Nov 16-17, 2022 | Post Falls, ID
Real Life Ministries
Post Falls, ID
For more information about Discipleshift1, please read the following FAQ section
or call 208-691-8171
We are so thankful that we have been able to continue, to help churches in numerous ways (on-line, in person, and through many additional resources) to stay connected, feel supported, and equipped to continue to be the church during these times.
We understand that there are many different perspectives in regard to gathering together during this time and although we are unable to fully accommodate each perspective, we respect that each person needs to make the best decision for themselves, their family, church, and community.
Our Discipleshift1 conferences are held at different locations around the US, hosted by different churches with each state having its own requirements. We work alongside the church at each location to follow within the guidelines that they set for their own congregation/facility.
We have a max capacity of 100 registrants for each conference, which allows for us to fall well below the capacity for the facilities we use and give us ample space for social distancing during the large group time. The small group capacity is 10 (unless it is all one church and then it may increase to 13).
All meals are served rather than self-serve or pre-packaged depending on the facility. We also put in place additional sanitization practices that take place throughout the two days of the DS1.
We encourage masks at all times for those that are more comfortable wearing them.
We continue to make adjustments if there are any changes to guidelines prior to the start of the event and update attendees continuously.
Please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more specific questions about a location.
WHAT WILL I LEARN WHILE I'M THERE?
- Lead effective teams
- Be a leader people will want to follow
- Build healthy teams
- Model intentional relationship
- Becoming a coach v. star player
Relational Environments (Small Groups)
- Become a church of small groups
- Understanding the value of biblical story telling
- Development of relational environments for discipleship
- Effective small group facilitation
- Unity in your core beliefs
- Moving your entire church towards a common purpose
- Equipping your church body for the win.
- Developing intentional relationship within your church body.
- Alignment of the time, money and energy of your church with the win.
- Understanding the discipleship process
- Communicating an intentional discipleship process
- Becoming a disciple making church
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
DiscipleShift 1 is open to both staff and lay church leaders and emerging leaders. You’ll get a lot out of the experience attending alone, but attending as a leadership team will help get everyone on the same page and prepare you for taking your church to the next step in unity. We strongly encourage you to bring people of influence in your church:
- Senior Pastor
- Key staff members
- Elders (If you plan on bringing your Elders to attend a Discipleshift1, it is highly recommended to attend one in Post Falls, ID and come early so your Elders can attend the Church Elder Learning Community. Click here for more info)
- Board members
- Lay ministers
- Volunteer leaders
* Due to the format and content of our small group times, age 16 is the minimum age for someone to be able to attend a Discipleshift1 event.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The Relational Discipleship Network creates a very intentional environment for this two-day experiential conference. In order for us to maintain this environment, we keep our max capacity at 100 attendees at each Discipleshift1.
Register early and take advantage of a huge discount!
- Early Bird Registration – $345.00 per person (Closes 3 weeks from the start of the event)
- Please note that registration closes two weeks prior to each DiscipleShift1 event. We encourage you to register early as most DiscipleShift1 events fill up quickly.
- Regular Registration – $445.00 per person – For registrations booked within 3 weeks of the event start date. Late registration is only available if we haven’t reached our max capacity of 100 attendees.
We would love to have you join us. If you find a location sold out, please click here for additional dates and locations throughout the US each year!
We look forward to journeying with you!
ARE MEALS AND SNACKS INCLUDED?
MEALS & SNACKS (Included in the registration cost)
- Light breakfast foods (both days of the event)
- Full lunch (both days of the event)
- Snacks and drinks (throughout both days of the event)
Note: Please notify us upon registration if there are food allergies that we need to be aware of and we will do our best to accommodate.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE ATTENDING?
- We only have one prerequisite for attending DiscipleShift 1:
- All Participants must be in agreement with the following basic statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative and inerrant Word of God. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is One God, eternally revealed to the world in the Father, the Son – Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. All things were created by Him and for Him.
- We believe that God sent His Son – Jesus Christ, to redeem all of mankind. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life on this earth, was crucified for our sins, buried and was raised from the dead on the third day. We believe that Jesus is God. Through Jesus Christ and by Him only can mankind be saved. Jesus Christ sits at the Right Hand of the Father and will return someday to receive His Church unto Himself.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit to bring conviction of sin, revelation of God’s Word and spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. As Christians we seek to live under His direction and control daily.
- We are all sinners and have fallen short of the Glory of God and will perish without the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as revealed in His Gospel. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ and God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty – death.
- Salvation can only be received through personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- This one isn’t a prequesite, but more of a recommendation. Read the book: “Church Is a Team Sport” by Pastor Jim Putman. CLICK HERE TO ORDER “Church is a Team Sport”
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
WHAT IS THE DAILY SCHEDULE?
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:20 pm
IS CHILDCARE PROVIDED?
- We know you love your children – we love ‘em too, but we ask that you leave the kids at home or arrange for childcare while you’re at DiscipleShift1. We do not provide or arrange for childcare. We also respectfully ask that you do not bring your children with you to the actual event as it is a distraction for both you and the other participants.
- Due to the format and content of our small group times, age 16 is the minimum age for someone to be able to attend a Discipleshift1 event.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- You may request to cancel your registration for a full refund, up to 30 days before the date and time of the event.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days before the event may transferred to a different Discipleshift1 date/time.
We understand circumstances do arise last minute and we will try our best to accommodate.
* When you register for a Discipleshift1, you are agreeing to these terms.
Cancellation and/or transfers can be made by emailing email@example.com.