Are you tired of doing ministry alone?
YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
Gain insights, strategies, tools, best practices & the opportunity to build strategic relationships that will help you to SHIFT your culture to one that makes disciples of Jesus.
- Tired of doing ministry alone?
- Do you want to SHIFT your culture to one that makes disciples of Jesus?
- Do you want to be used by God in a more meaningful way?
- Do you want to see more lives transformed?
- Do you want to make a bigger kingdom difference?
If so…then a SHIFT coaching group is for you!
What is the coaching format?
What are the benefits of a SHIFT Group?
Benefits of a coaching group:
- Gain insights and strategies
- Share ministry tools and resources
- Learn best practices
- Build strategic relationships with like-minded leaders from all across the country
- Learn how to create a disciple-making culture
- and more
How long are the coaching calls?
Who are SHIFT groups for?
The SHIFT Pathway is for…
- Senior Pastors
- Executive / Associates
- Small Group / Discipleship Pastors
- Youth / Young Adult Pastors
- Men’s / Women’s
- Worship Pastors
Are there any prerequisites?
In order to be part of a SHIFT group, you must have previously attended a Discipleshift1 training or be registered to attend a Discipleshift1 training.
CLICK HERE for more information on Discipleshift1.
How much does coaching cost?
What are people saying about being part of a SHIFT group?
Mentor Coaching Churches
Luigi & Michela Incarnato
Heart of Ezra Church
Real Life Ministries Treasure Valley