DON’T DO MINISTRY ALONE
Start the process to get into a Coaching Group
Gain insights, strategies, tools, best practices & the opportunity to build strategic relationships that will help you to SHIFT your culture to one that makes disciples of Jesus.
- Tired of doing ministry alone?
- Do you want to SHIFT your culture to one that makes disciples of Jesus?
- Do you want to be used by God in a more meaningful way?
- Do you want to see more lives transformed?
- Do you want to make a bigger kingdom difference?
If so…then a SHIFT coaching group is for you!
What is the coaching format?
Live Interactive Web Conference with a group size of 4-6 like-minded leaders. All Coaching groups are lead by Pastors who have made the SHIFT in their church.
What are the benefits of a Coaching Group?
Benefits of a coaching group:
- Gain insights and strategies
- Share ministry tools and resources
- Learn best practices
- Build strategic relationships with like-minded leaders from all across the country
- Learn how to create a disciple-making culture
- and more
How long are the coaching calls?
These live interactive coaching calls are on an average of 2-3 hours per month.
Who are coaching groups for?
The SHIFT Pathway is a unique peer-to-peer coaching group designed for the role you are in.
The SHIFT Pathway is for…
- Senior Pastors
- Executive / Associates
- Small Group / Discipleship Pastors
- Youth / Young Adult Pastors
- Men’s / Women’s
- Worship Pastors
How much does coaching cost?
$150 – $550 / Month (Depending on the size of your church)
What are people saying about being part of a coaching group?
“I was challenged to rethink priorities and relationships in my life in a good way.”
“It’s encouraging to hear that other leaders are struggling with similar things. Also to hear about those who used to do things one way, but changed as a result of relationships is huge.”
“Over the last two weeks as a part of this coaching group God has taken away my “To-do” list and it has been terrifying! Somehow all my items are still getting marked off the list but its no longer my focus. My focus has shifted to people and relationship rather than lists.”
“It’s amazing the level of transparency just after 4 sessions.”
Mentor Coaching Churches
Real Life Ministries Treasure Valley