You’re not meant to do ministry alone?
Journey together with other leaders and gain insights, strategies, tools, and best practices while building relationships that will help you SHIFT your culture to one that makes disciples of Jesus.
- Tired of doing ministry alone?
- Do you want to SHIFT your culture to one that makes disciples of Jesus?
- Do you want to be used by God in a more meaningful way?
- Do you want to see more lives transformed?
- Do you want to make a bigger kingdom difference?
If so…then a SHIFT coaching group is for you!
What is the coaching format?
What are the benefits of a SHIFT Group?
Benefits of a coaching group:
- Gain insights and strategies
- Share ministry tools and resources
- Learn best practices
- Build strategic relationships with like-minded leaders from all across the country
- Learn how to create a disciple-making culture
- and more
How long are the coaching calls?
Who are SHIFT groups for?
The SHIFT Pathway is for…
- Senior Pastors
- Executive / Associates
- Small Group / Discipleship Pastors
- Youth / Young Adult Pastors
- Men’s / Women’s
- Worship Pastors
Are there any prerequisites?
In order to be part of a SHIFT group, you must have previously attended a Discipleshift1 training or be registered to attend a Discipleshift1 training.
CLICK HERE for more information on Discipleshift1.
How much does coaching cost?
What are people saying about being part of a SHIFT group?
Mentor Coaching Churches
Luigi & Michela Incarnato
Heart of Ezra Church
Real Life Ministries Treasure Valley