Join us for 6 days of hands-on, interactive training led by experienced Church Planters who will journey with you as you walk through Jesus’ methodology of how He made disciples.
Spend time with your core team through team-building experiences where you will learn how to be in relationship with each other.
Gain a new core philosophy of ministry through actual experiences and learn to put this new philosophy into practice as you build your action plan to reach your community.
Walk away with a core biblical philosophy of ministry, an experience that will shape the relationships of your team and future church, and a strategic plan to implement relational disciple-making in your context.
You’ll receive investment and coaching in the following areas from Church Planters currently living out Relational Discipleship:
- Create and maintain a disciple making culture
- Disciple-making DNA within your core team
- Reaching your community
- The power behind intentionally celebrating your key values.
- Effective conflict resolution
- Key strategies and advantages when partnering with your city/county commissioners
- Effective hiring/firing process
- Collaborating and building a ministry game plan
- Raising up an army of disciple makers
Utilizing Jesus’ methods and model, we will journey with you to infuse a disciple-making culture that will impact your church before you ever launch a weekend service.
If you would like to learn more about the 6-Day Church Planter Boot Camp,
email Mark Messick at firstname.lastname@example.org